We offer a unique Tent Camping Village set-up that allows you to stay warm, comfortable and dry during your stay with us. Individual tents are neatly housed inside a large, carpeted community tent. We have three community tents (two for women, and one for men).
Community tents are conveniently located just steps away from the gender-separated toilets, showers and dressing rooms and are just a short walk from the parking lot. The Tent Camping Village is nestled inside a grove of trees just outside The Ashram's main gate.
- Tent in Seva Village or Camping site (you will be allocated in one or the other at your check in)
- Air Mattress
- Access to campsite toilets, showers and dressing rooms
- Access to multi-use SEVA tent (where you have a reading area, yoga mats, tea station, mobile charging station, wifi, etc)
Notes: Men and women tents and facilities are separated
You must bring your own:
- Sleeping bag, pillows, towels
- Toiletries: soap, shampoo and other personal items
- Bug spray
- Water bottle
- Locker for your tent
- Normally in the night is cold, bring extra blankets.
- Warm clothes
- Rain coat
- Second pair of waterproofed shoes