At the Just Love Festival, we believe in 'Vasudeva Kutumbakam', which means we consider all humanity as one big family. We recognise children as an important element of our culture and the future of our humanity. That is why we offer a Free Children’s Program throughout the Festival.
Activities and Schedule
We have two areas for children’s activities. The scheduled events will be held in the Children's Tent & Playground area. It is located down the stairs to the left of the Temple entrance.
The Children's Room with books and toys is inside The Ashram. Once you enter through the front door take a right past the fish and through the door. Then go past the stairs and make an immediate right and you'll see a chalk board at the entrance to the room.
Children of all ages are invited to participate in a variety of fun and spiritually educational activities every day in the Tent & Playground.
- Arts & Crafts: mandala painting, colouring books
- Fun & Games: bubbles, face painting, treasure hunt, archery (8+ years)
- Children’s Yoga, Meditation & OM Chanting
- Bhajan Singing & Dancing Yoga
- Storytelling & Plays
- Putting Krishna to bed in our temple
Children's Safety and Welfare
Children are welcome at the Just Love Festival, however we have limited resources to support them. The following guidelines are important for you as a parent to understand:
- Children must be accompanied by a parent or designated adult companion at all times during the Festival.
- We apologise for any inconvenience, but we do not provide any baby-sitting services, so please plan accordingly.
- It is every parent’s personal responsibility to monitor and attend to their children's health, well-being and safety during your time at the Festival.
- We expect thousands of visitors to the Festival. Your children's safety and well-being are of the upmost importance, so please accompany them at all times both in the campgrounds and on the Festival grounds.
- Children are not permitted to run free unsupervised. Please never leave your children unattended at any time. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for your children’s whereabouts or safety.
If you have questions or wish further information, please feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org