At the Just Love Festival, we believe in 'Vasudeva Kutumbakam', which means we consider all humanity as one big family. We recognise children as an important element of our culture and the future of our humanity. That is why we offer a free program for families with kids of all ages.
‘Vasudeva Kutumbakam’ is a Vedic phrase we orient ourselves to at Just Love Festival meaning all humanity is one big family. Children are full-heartedly welcomed at the festival. Our approach here is holistic and there isn’t much here that the kids can’t join in with you. But don’t worry, there is a kid zone as well. We’ve got you covered. Check out a list of some of the available activities below.
This year we have one large area set aside just for our children’s activities. You'll surely find something for everyone in our Children's Tent & Playground area located down the stairs to the left of the Temple entrance.
Children of all ages are invited to participate in a variety of fun and spiritually educational activities every day in the Tent & Playground.
- Art: watercolour and creative painting projects, mandala and deity painting
- Creative handy crafts: fantasy and devotional
- Fun & Games: bubbles, balloons, face painting, sack races and outside games
- Treasure hunt in Radha & Krishna's kund
- Pottery workshop (7+ years)
- Spiritual movie time for young and old
- Singing and music
Children's Safety & Welfare
Children are welcome at the Just Love Festival, however we have limited resources to support them. The following guidelines are important for you as a parent to understand:
- Children must be accompanied by a parent or designated adult companion at all times during the Festival.
- We apologise for any inconvenience, but we do not provide any baby-sitting services, so please plan accordingly.
- It is every parent’s personal responsibility to monitor and attend to their children's health, well-being and safety during your time at the Festival.
- We expect thousands of visitors to the Festival. Your children's safety and well-being are of the upmost importance, so please accompany them at all times both in the campgrounds and on the Festival grounds.
- Children are not permitted to run free unsupervised. Please never leave your children unattended at any time. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for your children’s whereabouts or safety.