This year we are excited to offer a new upscale option: Deluxe Camping featuring comfortable and dry Mini-Cabins! It's still camping, but nicer.
Each mini cabin features two side-by-side units that share a common and each unit sleeps 4 people on bunk beds. The entry door can be locked to protect your belongings while you are out enjoying the festival. Built right on our camping property, this option gives you more protection from wind and rain, plus it helps you get a good night's sleep for your festival day ahead.
As an added bonus, the Deluxe Camping per person price includes entrance into the JLF Festival and access to the campground showers and toilets nearby.
Just Love Festival Campground
The JLF Campgrounds are located on the festival premises a short walk from all the action. The campground will be open from 11 - 17 July to accommodate all Ashram events. Pricing is per person and includes entrance into the Just Love Festival.
- Opens: 14:00 on Thursday, 11 July
- Closes: 12:00 on Wednesday, 17 July
- Quiet hours:
- 11pm - 7am daily
Distance to activities
- Everything at the festival is a short walk from the JLF Campground:
- 1-minute walk to showers and toilets
- 1-minute walk to car parking
- 3-minute walk to the festival grounds
- 4-minute walk to the Food Court inside the festival
- Registration is required to reserve a camping space at the JLF
- Deluxe Camping Mini Cabins are limited and we do not guarantee space for walk-ins over the festival weekend
- You will receive a confirmation email upon registration
- Be sure to bring your email confirmation with you to the festival
- Confirmations will be scanned upon arrival to verify your booking
- If you do not have your proof of booking, you will not be allowed to camp
Showers and toilets
- Men and women shower and toilet facilities are separated for privacy and convenience
- Be sure to bring your own supplies:
- Toiletries, etc.
Please come prepared!
- Please check the weather forecast before coming and prepare accordingly, including rain gear, warm clothing, etc.
- You will need to bring your own camping gear:
- Water bottle, bug repellent, toiletries, etc.
- Please be prepared for ALL weather, especially rain
- NO pets allowed
- NO open fire or cooking is allowed at the campsite
- NO smoking, drinking or drugs are permitted at the campsite or at the festival
- NO camping outside of the campground
- As per German law, you are NOT allowed to camp anywhere other than the provided camping areas
- You will be asked to dismantle your campsite if you camp anywhere outside of the designated area
- The Festival is eco-friendly, please help us be kind to Mother Earth and always use the appropriate bins for recycling and trash