Camping at the JLF is a great choice. The official campground is located on the festival premises, just a 3-minute walk to the action. Amenities include showers, toilets and tents for rent. The campground is open 6 - 18th June 2018 for accommodation at the festival and other Ashram events.
Entrance into the Just Love Festival is included in the Camping Price (see tickets for further information)
- Registration is required to reserve a camping space at the JLF
- Spaces are limited and we do not guarantee space for walk-ins over the festival weekend
- You will receive a confirmation email upon registration, please bring it with you to the festival
- Confirmations will be scanned upon arrival to verify your booking
- If you do not have your proof of booking you will not be allowed to camp
- Campgrounds open: 6-18 June 2018 for all Ashram Events
- Quiet hours: 11pm - 7am daily
- The JLF camping: 15-18 June 2018
- Opens: 11 am on Friday, 15th July 2018
- Closes: 12 noon on Monday, 18 July 2018
Please Come Prepared!
- Please check the weather forecast before coming and prepare accordingly, including rain gear, warm clothing and bedding, etc.
- You will need to bring your own camping gear:
- Tent (unless you rent a tent from the JLF)
- Sleeping bag
- Water bottle, etc.
- Please be prepared for ALL weather
- Car parking is a short 1-minute walk from the campground
- Food is only available inside the festival grounds
- The Festival is eco-friendly, please help us be kind to Mother Earth. Always use the appropriate bins for recycling and trash
- Showers and toilets are a short 1-minute walk from the campsite
- Men and women facilities are separate for privacy and convenience
- Be sure to bring your own supplies:
- Toiletries, etc.
- NO pets allowed
- NO open fire or cooking is allowed at the campsite
- NO smoking, drinking or drugs are permitted at the campsite or at the festival
- NO camping outside of the campground
- As per German law, you are NOT allowed to camp anywhere other than the provided camping areas
- You will be asked to dismantle your campsite if you camp anywhere outside of the designated area